[SOLVED]Transaction Failed

I attempted to make a withdrawal for USDC and the withdraw failed. The USDC did not reach my outside wallet.

1 Like

Did the transaction succeed in your Incognito Wallet? or did is say failed?

1 Like

To clarify the withdraw does say failed and the coins have disappeared. I was multitasking earlier and failed miserably.

1 Like

so you did not get your pUSDC back? Hmm, make sure you check all your other wallets, I guess i’ll bring @Peter to take a look.

2 Likes

Same thing just happened to my ETH. Went to burner address and did not make it outside. Might want to check if it’s in a burner address.

2 Likes

What’s a burner address? not familiar with that

1 Like

To over simplify this…When the coins are shielded to pxxx(insert coin name), they are sent somewhere and the pxxx is “minted”. Time to withdrawal so those “minted” pxxx coins are sent to an address to “burn” and the unshielded are returned. These unshielded are now available to withdrawal to the outside. Unfortunately it looks like recently they are being burned but not sent to the outside. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. That is how I understand it.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I understand the shielding and unshielding process. Would I still have to wait for the team to assist if it’s in a burn address? I thought you meant there was somewhere in the app I could check or control that address.

1 Like

https://incscan.io/shielded-coins/history you may see shielding and burning here.

1 Like

Thanks I do see it listed there. Is there anything I can do?

1 Like

Just wait for @Peter I think.

There were a few failed withdrawal today. We just processed all of them. If you haven’t received your USDC yet @Kelsomatic please send me your failed withdrawal ID.

The withdrawal did end up going through last night. Thank you @Peter

1 Like