Unstaking unfinished, taking forever

Hello,

My node has been unstaking unsuccessfully for over a week.
It’s 1750 PRV worth more than $1200 :sob: :sob:
I tried https://watch.incognito.market/ but it’s no help!
Please help!

photo6316572282008480248

These are my keys:

1. Incognito
    12S66dH8MEgDpP9QUvFXP7nBb52qgXqiRcwiR2QPewnuKagJarmWgSXwm6m9MSTcv1utoRYTjMxxPLFpqXCtzuoVpiZ9xhhBjqeB21Z

2. Public
    12qsa7VrTLbPFfZ8xhfYSujdoNNfasMnVubvTpjKdh4w99quN3q

3. Validator
    12aTWC36dJ8Gk9CH8tNf5x8T8yLnBTzdRErNhL857JGoCLrF9Qd

2 Likes

From what I understand, node unstaking takes a while. You have to be randomly selected for the unstaking process to go through. Just be patient, it will go through.

4 Likes

Hi @watanabe, the unstaking process is taking a while and it will be done after the next time your Node is selected to join in the committee for earning. Due to the random selection, we can not guarantee how long your waiting time is :slight_smile: But when it’s done, you will receive your original 1750 PRV + rewards of the last earning.

No worries! You will get an app notification once your unstaking process has done.

Thanks @Revolve for helping calm down our friend :joy:

4 Likes

You can check this post out for futher info: Unstaking in Process for 4 Days

2 Likes

Thank you for your response.
It’s just hard to imagine an unstaking process might take more than 1 week.
I will wait for some more time…

2 Likes

Yep. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I understand how you feel. My new second Node took like 3 weeks to unstake … and still haven’t earned a single PRV in a month. I guess we just have to be patient!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

About the longest we’ve seen a node get selected to earn has been 29 days. That means it could take up to around 29 days to unstake, because it will unstake right after your next earning cycle.

2 Likes

My second “new” Node took about 3 weeks to unstake. It’s been like another week since then and it’s still not earning one single PRV yet. In the meantime, my “old” Node earned about 85 PRVs!!! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Wow, 29 days. Thank you Mike

1 Like

I’m over 29 days waiting to unstake! What happens if I just turn off my vps and don’t want run the node again are my funds lost forever? I think after some preset time the funds should just be refunded back due to inactivity or poor performance.

Hi @Alreadygreat, funds are tied with your validator key. As if you still own the wallet of that validator key, you are safe. VPS is just a place to run the vNode, it doesn’t store your funds.
However, we recommend that you should maintain your VPS well until the unstaking process is finished.

Mine took almost 4 weeks because it was pre-staked. I had to wait for the node to be chosen three times.
Now I’ve funded it myself and making great rewards a few times a week.

1 Like

I unstaked for 3 week and it haven’t finish yet

2 Likes

U have to earn before finishing unstake process, then sometimes unlucky investor has to wait for earning up to 45 days

3 Likes