USDC IS PENDING FOREVER and THIS PLATFORM IS TERRIBLE.

Was testing the platform with a test transaction (or rather several Fee incurring erroneous transactionS) in an effort to test the staking rewards and viability of the platform.

My review is it needs a lot of work.

No wallet balance anywhere? It’s like I don’t even own money when using your wallet.

Confusing layout that makes you have fingers out how to do everything.

Slow slow slow network.

Upon trying to withdrawal my USDC is pending for almost an hour now. Idk when it’s supposed to go thru but hopefully today so I can add to my real positions.

3 Likes

First of all, welcome to the club :slight_smile:

Probably, you chose the wrong account. In the wallet tab, there is a combo (top-left) to select accounts.

A new UI for the wallet is coming. If you wish, you may test it as a beta tester when it is released.

I’m not sure but this may related with the congestion in Ethereum chain. The problem raises nowadays. You may check this via history detail of the withdrawal transaction. If Tx is pending in Ethereum part, the problem is the congestion.

4 Likes

Just click the wallet icon to see your wallet balance. If it’s zero, you either need to click the “Add a coin to your list” button, or click the drop-down menu in the top left corner and change which account you’re viewing.

Every button is labeled, but it can be tricky. UI is constantly being improved, but it takes time. Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes