Virtual Node

Power the first privacy PoS network

Incognito validators ensure that all crypto holders have an alternative to a future of surveillance. As a validator on the Incognito PoS network, you earn rewards in its native currency PRV. Since you power the network that makes the choice possible, everytime someone chooses to make a private transaction in any currency - BTC, ETH, BNB, etc. - you also earn rewards in that currency.

Every node counts in the fight for privacy. If you are comfortable working with a couple of lines of code, it’s very easy to host your own virtual node.

Host%20a%20virtual%20node%20button

Fair PoS

Incognito is designed so that anyone can be a validator candidate by staking the minimum (and maximum) amount of 1750 PRV. No master nodes, no delegated staking. Every node owns an equal share and equal voice in the network.

Multi-currency rewards

Incognito powers privacy for multiple blockchains. This means validators will earn currencies such as BTC, ETH, DAI, BNB, etc. for processing transactions privately, in addition to block reward earnings in Incognito’s native coin PRV.

What validators do

The privacy movement has begun. You see it with the increasing number of isolated privacy coins out there today. But Incognito validators make it possible for anyone to turn on privacy for any of their cryptocurrencies. Help build the network that helps them turn their BTC into privacy BTC. Their ETH into privacy ETH. And so on.

If privacy wins, you win

As the number of privacy transactions increase, so will your earnings. If you believe that privacy is important, and that the world will increasingly wake up to the dangers of surveillance, then help power Incognito. Own a piece of the current and future income of the network.

Own a piece of the current and future income of the network.

Host%20a%20virtual%20node%20button