Wallet

Hey, it’s Friday! How are things in your place? Its been a tough week for us: Building- implementing - testing - fixing bugs. We decided to spend more time on improving the current features so there are no new releases this week :frowning_face: but, keep an eye out for better performance of what we already have.

Also, a brand new Notification system, price chart, and Help button will be live next week. Keep watching!

6 Likes

Wallet weekly update March 23 - March 29

Hello everyone, we come back this week with 2 continuous updates: 3.6.4.1 & 3.6.4.2 It is well worth your wait!

What’s fixed:

• API withdrawal issue
  • Address book’s UI
  • “Missing account - undefined” error message on the Node screen

What’s new:

• New UI for Setup Node
  • Re-access to the pApp feature
  • Add Feedback section
  • Add Withdrawal warning message for the smart contract address
  • Add 2 field symbols: Contract address for ETH/ ERC20 token & Deposit transaction history

Let’s restart the wallet app and tell us what you think about this update!

9 Likes

Dear Incognito Team,
I am pretty stoked about your achievements here, and I absolutely want to get a Node and use your wallet. But I do not own a smartphone!
I know, right?

So I need access to a computer applicable wallets. Do you have this yet? And if not, will you? When and in which way?

Should I order a Node already bevause you deliver a wallet for me soon?

I wish health and fortune to you and your families. Thank you for advancing the Crypto-Space in such a innovative way!

All the best,
Force

8 Likes

Hi Force, really glad that you are interested in the project. We do have a plan to build the web version, which we are going to start building next month.

About the smartphone thing, Incognito doesn’t need a flagship phone to use, even a $50 android phone will do just fine.

Regarding the Node, you should order Node now cause we have very limited stock available. I’ll make sure to inform you of our official plan and release date of the web version wallet later.

Best to you.

9 Likes

Hi,
Henry answered my question regarding Desktop wallet! Thanks

I would like to know on what versions of Android will the wallet work?
I have tried an install on my old{only) android phone and I get the message, unsupported!

I am looking at a virtual node on my OS server, but it appears that having a phone wallet is a requirement to at least monitor it? Can I ssh into the node?

Thanks

5 Likes

Hi,

For Android, Incognito Wallet is compatible with android 5.0 and later versions.
To monitor, having app wallet is a must. However you can use rpc to stake/ check/ withdraw for advanced user: Common RPC to check your node validator.
You can ssh into the virtual node, not physical node.

I hope my answer helps

8 Likes

Hi Henry,
That’s what I needed to know.

Thanks

3 Likes

Love the wallet!

3 Likes

Good day! A new build is released today: 3.6.5

What’s new:

1/ Update text for the Wallet screen & Add a Node screen
2/ Notification system :rocket:

• Updated Balance
  • Deposit/ Shield your token
  • Earning from your Node
  • Withdrawal rewards from your Node
  • Unstaking complete

aa733fd2-ac9a-4a72-8272-ac45cf78be63

Update the Wallet app and let us know your feedback here!

14 Likes

Hi everyone,

The latest release 3.6.5 above was still pending approval from Apple/Google. While waiting, we kept working hard this week.

Today there will be a small update (3.6.4.3) to fix some bugs and improve the UX/UI in the app. Just open the app and there will be a pop up that alerts you to it.

Let us know if you have any questions. Have a nice weekend!

8 Likes

Any plan to support hardware wallets like Ledger Nano X?

6 Likes

Hi @nono2357, thanks for your question. It is an interesting idea. We will look into it.
cc: @binh

5 Likes

Happy Friday!

An in-app update is live today: 3.6.5.2

What’s new:

1/ Node Pool
2/ New Home UI

Image from iOS (24)

What’s fixed:

1/ Auto uppercase when inputting SSID’s password
2/ Missing notifications on some phones
3/ Faulty popup’s text in Node set up
4/ Reading address contains network name “bitcoin: , eth: , xmr”
5/ Show QR code for the private key

Open the app and perform the update. We are always looking for your feedback!

12 Likes

I can not find the new update 3.6.5.2

3 Likes

That would be awesome. What all features would this include?

2 Likes

It’s an in-app update, the update will be pushed within the app.

3 Likes

A dialog should have been opened for the update in the app. However, maybe specific to iOS, the dialog doesn’t appear. Can it be not live yet? @Peter

4 Likes

A friendly reminder to @everyone – with the new app update v3.6.5.2 – in case you take part in the Node pool, you have a new private key to back up.

6 Likes

@Peter I think hardware wallet access would be an awesome idea! I own a Trezor wallet and I would definitely engage with Incognito with it!

8 Likes

Hi @CryptoKash , we will look into your idea soon. Thanks for that.
cc: @binh

5 Likes