1/ Update text for the Wallet screen & Add a Node screen
2/ Notification system :rocket:

• Updated Balance
  • Deposit/ Shield your token
  • Earning from your Node
  • Withdrawal rewards from your Node
  • Unstaking complete

aa733fd2-ac9a-4a72-8272-ac45cf78be63

Update the Wallet app and let us know your feedback here!

14 Likes

Hi everyone,

The latest release 3.6.5 above was still pending approval from Apple/Google. While waiting, we kept working hard this week.

Today there will be a small update (3.6.4.3) to fix some bugs and improve the UX/UI in the app. Just open the app and there will be a pop up that alerts you to it.

Let us know if you have any questions. Have a nice weekend!

8 Likes

Any plan to support hardware wallets like Ledger Nano X?

6 Likes

Hi @nono2357, thanks for your question. It is an interesting idea. We will look into it.
cc: @binh

5 Likes

Happy Friday!

An in-app update is live today: 3.6.5.2

What’s new:

1/ Node Pool
2/ New Home UI

Image from iOS (24)

What’s fixed:

1/ Auto uppercase when inputting SSID’s password
2/ Missing notifications on some phones
3/ Faulty popup’s text in Node set up
4/ Reading address contains network name “bitcoin: , eth: , xmr”
5/ Show QR code for the private key

Open the app and perform the update. We are always looking for your feedback!

12 Likes

I can not find the new update 3.6.5.2

3 Likes

That would be awesome. What all features would this include?

2 Likes

It’s an in-app update, the update will be pushed within the app.

3 Likes

A dialog should have been opened for the update in the app. However, maybe specific to iOS, the dialog doesn’t appear. Can it be not live yet? @Peter

4 Likes

A friendly reminder to @everyone – with the new app update v3.6.5.2 – in case you take part in the Node pool, you have a new private key to back up.

6 Likes

@Peter I think hardware wallet access would be an awesome idea! I own a Trezor wallet and I would definitely engage with Incognito with it!

8 Likes

Hi @CryptoKash , we will look into your idea soon. Thanks for that.
cc: @binh

5 Likes

@Peter - Trezor integration gets my vote!

9 Likes

I can’t see pApp browser. Was it removed again? @Peter

4 Likes

Yes, we just removed it. Rest assured that it will be back when we have the very first pApp.

2 Likes

But I use it on the development of my Tipcoin app. Again, I have to stop the development. In fact, the team’s behavior of deprioritizing the papp browser lowers my motivation strongly. In Telegram, I had written some of the required features (navigation, bookmarking, sharing, routing links to other apps etc.) for a dapp browser a few months ago. If I remember correctly, @annie had said that the team had been so busy. I met it with understanding and decided to go with what I have. Then, the papp browser was removed. Now, it was removed for the second time. Sorry but I need to state my disappointment with this issue. Since my project is self-funded (+Incognito grant), I’m not in a hurry but I lose my focus. And focusing something at home with two children is not so easy. Anyway, I think any such important action should be asked to the community before it is done.

4 Likes

We see where you’re coming from, it was an oversight on our part. We’ll get back to you soon with our plan to reinstate the browser, @abduraman

4 Likes

@Peter @CryptoKash can we create a poll, for community vote for feature support for hardware wallet : trezor , legend nano ?

5 Likes

Good day!

An in-app update is live today: 3.6.5.5

We fixed some annoying bugs and improve the followings:

• New Home UI/ UX
  • Address validation for ETH/ERC20 withdrawal
  • Correction for “Max button”

Image from iOS (20)

14 Likes