Wallet

Have you tried microG?

1 Like

no, But i didnt realize it but i wasnt paying attention and realized i was hitting update at the very beginning which causes it to crash everytime after that. I got it working now :slight_smile :slight_smile: MicroG i will look into that.

thanks!

3 Likes

I am running Bliss on a laptop and had no problem installing the wallet without using google!
Still testing the setup, but seems to work fine.

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi, please update the app to the latest version, and send me your device information in a private message.

1 Like

Has any progress been made on this? I am waiting for ledger support before i buy a node.

3 Likes

Ledger support is not defined yet as we are focusing on more important features at this moment. Hope to see it soon, @Brakley

1 Like

Has anyone suggested adding a live crypto prices tab to the wallet. I would love to see something like coinbases implementation. That way I can look at all the coins charts on the same app as where all my assets are. Easy to swap coins when I think I should.
Also a total value of my Incognito wallet would be nice. Seeing a chart of the value of all my assets in total would be nice.

7 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. I love to see the total value of my wallet, too.
cc: @ning

5 Likes

Hi guy, Incognito wallet 3.7.0 is live today :rocket:

In this update, we refreshed the app, fixed some minor issues, and focused on what’s important. We hope you’ll find the app easier to use, and more enjoyable to navigate.

• Reorganized in-network/out-network functions
• Improved the Node setup process
• Added some useful information to the DEX
• Made the home page more user-friendly
• Stripped back unnecessary design elements to make space for important info

As always, do share your feedback on incognito.org. Thanks for going Incognito!

8 Likes

3.7.0 is cool wallet… :+1: :+1:
It seem incognito moving forward…" GO incognito !! "

5 Likes

Hi Peter,
The update to the app looks great and has the browser back in it.
Does this work the same way the pApps use to and using the same SDK?
Is there any example apps or docs that would show how to access the needed data and credentials to perform a incognito network requests?

3 Likes

Hi @fitz_fiat, thanks for your feedback.
There is a new SDK for it: https://github.com/incognitochain/papp-sdk
And, we will push an example app soon in the next release.

4 Likes

Super.

However in looking at all the browser or Papp sdks there does not seem to be any mechanism to be given access to use an accounts private key, needed for sending and other activities, without it being clear text exposed to a 3rd party vendors code.

I was hoping that the browser would have a secured data storage that a payment request could be made using and that would require user authentication/approval to use. Or a API for payment that used an account name to lookup in the app wallet requiring confirmation before sending.

This seems risky for a user to trust unknown,unverified code off the web with inputting a private key to send funds.

4 Likes

So I can buy with my debit card directly? Is there any waiting periods for funds to settle?

No, you can’t buy PRV with fiat.
We are speaking about the SDK to provide ways to send crypto.

2 Likes

I am hoping that the team or community will come up with a open source solution for this, so that the community as a whole can use it and expand the use and transactions of the project in a BIG way.

3 Likes

Fitz gave a very helpful idea about the SDK. Let’s take a look @binh

Hi, which part of the product that you want a open source solution?
I guess it is about the pNode and the Wallet app.

payment gateway. That is what I was referencing. So that ALL who want can integrate payments using PRV or any crypto on the Incognito privacy network. This would require real time price updates ect.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, there is an small update today. It fixes these annoying bugs:

• Face ID/ Fingerprint doesn’t work
  • Invalid Monero address filter

Let’s restart the app to update and let us know your feedback!

7 Likes