Which notable privacy supporters should we talk to about Incognito ?

Couple months ago @raz pitched Incognito to Rob Braxman, he found our project important and valuable to his community. He made a dedicated video about Incognito, which bring us more users which are helpful and active on incognito.org

Who else we should talk with ?

Please share your opinion with reasons why, and if you are follower of that person, you could try to bring his/her attention.

4 Likes

Ivan on Tech would be great, The Moon, Data dash ( that’s where I come from :wink:) and mm crypto with DaVinci.

5 Likes

99Bitcoin and Chico Crypto

4 Likes

Definitely chico crypto. He’s a great supporter of true defi projects. And I’m pretty sure he will love incognito project

3 Likes

Naomi Brockwell seems to have a lot of videos focusing on privacy.

Also focuses on privacy quite a bit

I like Chico also

3 Likes

@J053 Chico crypto, he was actually the main person I was thinking of about sending some incognito gear too. I was thinking to send him a couple whiskey glasses and a tank top with the incognito logo on one side and his logo on the other.

That’s my thought for sending swag to influencers, send cobranded gear because it’s cool to get someone else’s brand, but to get a whiskey glass with his brand and ours, more likely that he’ll show it on an episode.

I would love to see him give a shoutout, I have to imagine that would be one of the largest influx of users we’d see.

4 Likes

I also have been thinking we could do a target blitz of VPN + crypto users.

Targeting crypto users doesn’t necessarily translate if they aren’t worried about privacy and targeting vpn wouldn’t necessarily translate if they don’t care about crypto, but those that have both are our core target market.

I think some news people that do advertisements for vpns would be interesting to include.

1 Like

I will definitely try with chico and blockchainbrad

2 Likes

Podcasts: crypto 101, bad crypto

2 Likes

Trace Mayer

2 Likes