Withdrawing node earnings

Basic new user questions:
How do I withdraw earnings from node?
What wallet will withdrawals go to?
It says it can take up to 24 hrs for withdrawal. Why? And what is the next step if I see no transfer after 24hrs?

Start the Withdrawal process

You can withdraw earnings from the pNode by tapping the 3-dots menu at the top right of the node tab. In case you have multiple nodes, each node has its own 3-dots menu.

The Withdraw feature will show up at the bottom. All you have to do is tap it.

What is next?

A withdrawal request is sent, and added to a queue.
For now, each withdrawal of earnings from a pNode requires manual processing. This unfortunately results in a delay.

Update on Nov 13, 2020: The process should be fully processed within 15 minutes.

What happens when the request is processed?

When processing the request all PRV earnings are removed from the pNode.

For example:
Your PRV earnings are 54.5999 when you tap the Withdraw button, but your Node is still in the earning process. When actual processing takes place your Node shows it has earned 87.2351 PRV. All 87.2351 PRV will be removed from the Node.

Where Do The Earnings Go?

Every node has an account assigned to it. The name of the account is displayed on the Node tab for each individual Node. An account can only be assigned to one Node.

To check whether earnings arrived yet, you can tap the Wallet icon at the bottom left of the screen. If the name displayed at the top of the screen is not your Node assigned account, tap the gear-icon, and select the Node assigned account.

Hit the “back”-button ( < at the top left ) to return to an overview of the coins present in your Node assigned account. You can refresh the screen by pulling it downwards.

Only PRV, No Other Coins?

PRV is withdrawn with every withdrawal action, the other coins are only withdrawn when their total reaches 25 nano pToken value. This is due to the fee that is involved with the withdrawal transaction.

Coins Removed, But Not Present

Coins with a balance do not automatically show up in the coinlist of your account.

At the bottom of the coinlist there is an option “Add coins to your list”. This means you want to follow this coin.

For Example:
You earned some pTOMO, but pTOMO is not on your coinlist.

• tap “Add coins to your list”
  • start typing “tomo” in the search field at the top
  • the list will filter a search result
  • always look for the coin with the green checkmark behind the name
  • tap the + button of that coin
  • tap the “back”-button

The coins should now be in the list, and show your balance.

When Withdrawal Takes Too Long

Due to the manual processing, and support only being available during working hours from Monday to Friday, withdrawal can take some time.

Update on Nov 13, 2020: All process are automated. If it really takes more than 15 minutes, contact an admin/moderator. We can check the status of the withdrawal.

5 Likes

Hi Jamie, is there an estimate on when the pnode withdrawals will be automated?

I am not sure maybe @annie knows.

Oops sorry I missed this. It will be automated in March at the latest. @Peter can you inform @JG20 when this is live.

Sure, I will keep you posted!

Hey @Peter and @annie. Is the pNode automatic withdrawal feature active yet?

Hi @JG20, it is not automated yet. ETA is June 2020.

Hi @Peter, hope you’re doing well. Any update on the automated pnode withdraw feature…is it still slated for June 2020 or has that changed?

Hi @JG20, yes it is estimated in June 2020.

Attempted to withdraw Node earnings four days ago. Display still says “Withdrawal in process.” What remedy do I have to fix this?
Thank you.

1 Like

@CryptoLoco There is a chance that your withdrawal is stuck. What is your Node QR code? You can send it to me in a private message.

Hi, Peter. I’m wondering if my private messages are getting to you. I’ve sent three since you posted your reply eight days ago to: [email protected] My messages to you were July 8, July 10, and July 14. I’ve not received a response. Nothing in my spam folder. It’s been 10 days or since I last attempted to withdraw my rewards to my wallet. Just this morning or maybe late yesterday, the reward transferred to my wallet but the message “Withdrawal in Process” is still displayed in the withdrawal page. The Node still makes a grinding sound for 10 - 12 seconds every minute or so. I feel a little insecure about whether the Node is working properly. Any thoughts? Thank you.

1 Like

I could be wrong but you seem to have used email. You can send private messages on this platform by clicking the username, and then Message.

The withdrawals from physical nodes will be automated, but are currently performed manually during working hours. This can easily cause a delay.

The withdrawal in process message should disappear, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Could you try shutting down your phone completely and powering it up after a few minutes? It might trigger the app to resync.

Not sure about the sound, some nodes are noisier than others.

1 Like

@CryptoLoco Jamie was right, you sent me messages to my email and somehow it was in my spam folder, unfortunately. There is a bug that caused 5 withdrawals keep processing
Untitled

We just processed case by case. Hope that you received the rewards now. Please let me know your confirmation.

1 Like

Hey there, my pNode withdrawal was initiated a couple of days ago, and it hasn’t reached my node wallet yet. The PRV is still showing up in the pNode. Wanted to check up on the progress?

1 Like

Node withdrawals are taken care of manually, and they don’t happen during the weekend. If you send me your node id in a private message I can check the status for you.

1 Like

Hello i have a physical device… i withdrew my rewards a few days ago and have not received as yet. is there any issues with the network?

1 Like

There is no issue with the network. Withdrawals from pNode are processed manually. Which means someone has to sit down and take care of it. This is done regularly, but only during business hours.

If you can supply your node ID I can check if things for you. You can use a private message if you want.

Ok didn’t know that Jamie… Thanks but i can wait until Monday… But note that i did this since Thursday… So hopefully your operations will catch up on Monday…