Bitcoin not appearing in pDEX after being sent from Coinbase Wallet

Hi, I obtained an “Out Network” pBTC QR Code in my pDEX Wallet. I then sent my BTC to that address from my Coinbase Wallet. Nothing happened for nearly an hour, it just showed as “pending[0]”, in my pDEX Wallet, so I swiped to “Cancel” the Deposit. About 30 minutes later, Coinbase “confirmed” that the BTC was sent to the pDEX (pBTC) Wallet address. However, I do not see the pBTC in my pDEX and it is not available in any of my wallets. Where did it go? When and how will I get it back?

1 Like

You may need to wait a bit. My record for bitcoin especially was 4 hours. It was the slowest of the slow.

1 Like

It’s been about 5 hours. Still no trace of pBTC. image

I think you may need an admin help. Try to get your transaction address ready and catch one online :smile:.

2 Likes

Hi anon8296499, how do I contact admin? Incognito or Coinbase admin? Also, I am not sure how to locate the transaction address, because I canceled the “Deposit”. Are you referring to the address that I sent the BTC to?

Hi, please provide the followings:
1/ Your pDEX “Incognito address”
2/ The TxID of your Transaction from Coin base to the pDEX

1 Like

Peter,

pDEX “Incognito Address”: 12RrxwNU2dMATpf9TtK9vWtexJ8dKVpyKfcyrmW62U72e8JwvanRrmBfVVPDEz7Xy2Kf1pv7HKwpSEjghbgQRqMm4GXp3viu8C5RADA

TxID of Transaction from Coin base to pDEX: 395cfe564e4f0a93593f9b3bf873458ec6849b3af6ea4535a4826243a4430622

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @17Strife,

Could you please send address which is created when clicking depositing you deleted? you send money to address which is created when clicking depositing, right?
So, team can check for you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Mo, the BTC was sent to the following address, which was created when I clicked Receive “Out Network” in my (pBTC) pDEX Wallet:

12vWzdeCJbpXrJ9cbCH7AqStnR7QFKryzz

Is this what you need, or do you need me to generate a new code?

1 Like

Hi @17Strife,

We are progressing with this issue from you. You will recieve money for 2 hours. For now, you can check your status in Pdex. You don’t need generated a new code. Note: Please don’t delete status deposit if you sent money into account. So, you can track easier.

Please let me know if you have any.
Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi @17Strife,

For now, you can check your balance in Pdex. we completed it.

2 Likes

I have to admit that I have found myself frustrated with some of the delays and my own mistakes and errors. But, ultimately, I am so happy and grateful for not only this program, but also the community support. Wonderful people like Mo_Tran and Peter have made many sacrifices and spent significant time to help other people with their problems. I want to thank you all for your care and kindness!

2 Likes

No problem. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.