Blockfolio - Help us win! Vote!

We are in the running to be added to Blockfolio.
We need everyone’s help to upvote our PRV token and win the vote!
This would be really great for our project, our visibility and our growth.

Link here:
https://feedback.blockfolio.com/coin-requests

(If you don’t have an account yet, it’s super easy, you can connect through accounts you already have on Google, Facebook, Github, etc.)

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 2.58.42 PM
@ning @Peter @andrey @aaron @duy @annie

12 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 2.43.33 PM

We are at 39 right now. Up from 27 only 10min ago. Let’s keep going! Share with your friends!

3 Likes

duplicate

Andrey and Gigi both posted the same exact message, within a hour of each other. While it’s good to have consistent messaging, to someone who isn’t familiar with the Incognito team members, this looks like someone running a bot campaign for a project.

We know Andrey and Gigi around here. We know they aren’t bots, nor even the same person. Copy/pasted content like that – especially repeated in short time frames – it just screams bot behavior.

So please participate and vote, but – especially for the core team – take care not to duplicate efforts in a way that will be off-putting to the larger cryptoverse as something from a bot/scam campaign. We want the larger cryptoverse to be intrigued enough to come be a part of this project.

It looks like two posts were merged. Andrey likely commented in one; Gigi in the other. Mea culpa.

3 Likes

My vote is in!

1 Like

We gaining traction :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think we’re in the top 5 but we are way behind the frontrunners.

2 Likes

I think an email from the team would help make more people aware. I am not always checking the forum some people might not be on here everyday. It would help to reach those community members who are a little less active here.

3 Likes

Yes we should be in the top 4 or 5 now. I know we’re behind the frontrunners but we can catchup. We have increased by almost 40 votes in an hour and the frontrunners havent budged at all. We have momentum.

@ChrisMac I agree, an email would be good. And pinning it to the top of Telegram.
Update: its pinned to the top of Telegram now

5 Likes

I submitted PRV May 7 :call_me_hand: couldn’t find a good price chart so asked them.
Blockfolio used to just add coins and tokens when you contacted support previously, they were super effective and fast , not sure why they have moved to this method… maybe their team gets flooded with requests…

But yeah, everyone up vote PRV and let’s get on Blockfolio !

3 Likes

I need instructions on what exactly to do so that I can vote…please…thank you…:blush:

Up to 74 votes now.

Hopefully they will start a conversation with the Dev team.

1 Like

Check out Blockfolio’s response to another coin request
Looks like we will need to be on Uniswap first before we can be added.

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 12.26.06 PM

PRV is not an erc20 so that’s not currently possible

1 Like

Looks like we all did it: https://blockfolio.com/coin/PRV

7 Likes