Cash.app isn’t processing transactions

FYI if you have or use a cash.app account for transferring funds, discontinue using them.

They are not processing transactions and many people have funds locked up because of it.

2 Likes

I tried to link the Cash App card with a few wallets and they either won’t accept it or if they do, the transaction gets declined by them.

1 Like

Looks like cash.app is processing transactions again.
I got my deposit but the balance total was still $0.00 until a few moments ago.

I am cashing out before they go out again.

Hi John,

Most crypto backed cards don’t allow their systems to be used to purchase from another crypto firm.

Crypto.com card doesn’t work on cash.app nor coinbase. That’s not showing much support for one another.

But what I was reporting was that the service was not working in any capacity but reporting all was good.

Sounds like something isn’t right.

1 Like

Ah. Yes. I received a payment on Cash App yesterday with no issue but from what I’ve heard others say as well it’s always a lil sketchy with them. I’ve been considering cashing out myself.
I really don’t like the fact that it is almost impossible to transfer BTC to or from the app. The CSR told me it would take up to 10 days but it’s been three weeks waiting on verification. Thankfully I sold it before the drop and bought at Uphold before the last rise

1 Like