[SOLVED] Cannot remove liquidity and pdex pool size problem. possible bugs?

Hey, I have added TIP/BUSD pair into pDEX. Today I noticed that its price was so dumped. I wanted to remove liquidity many times in different ways. However, iOS app crashed each time and closed. This is the first problem.

There exists another problem. My coin (Tipcoin/TIP) has 21 trillion total supply. However, the current pool size has TIP much more than its total supply (please see attached screenshot). How is this possible?

1 Like

hey @abduraman, thanks for your bug report. We’re looking into it. In my first guess, it’s overflow issue on calculation with integer number at the wallet app side. Unfortunately, it’s weekend now in vietnam time so we’ll be talking to the wallet app team tomorrow morning for more detail and get back to you soon.

@tien: I just looked into the pool size of TIP/pBUSD pair, the pool values are 89228972 & 529832345 respectively so how does the app come up with those odd values? It must be an overflow issue on the calculation, don’t you think?

3 Likes

The pool size is not 89228972 & 529832345. Currently, It is 18446744072798780588 TIP and 29832345 pBUSD

1 Like

Hi Abduraman, this issue is fixed, please try again. Let us know how it works.

1 Like

There were two issues. Pool size is OK but remove liquidity still does not work. The app crashes immediately once I tap “Remove liquidity”. @Peter

Hi @abduraman. Are you using Iphone 8 Plus?

Yes, exactly.

(Complete to 20 characters)

We will look into this tomorrow.